Friday, February 26, 2010

Inspiration Angels Welcome Paula!

I would like to welcome
our newest 'Inspiration Angel' with a big HELLO...
Welcome Paula.
I first met Paula a few years ago on a Scrapping Camp. Since then Paula has been to several Stampin' Up! workshops of mine and has been a hostess herself. Paula had booked herself in with me to be a hostess during our current Sale-A-Bration, after seeing what a fabulous time it was to join and all the great benefits of being a Demonstrator, like pre-ordering from the new mini coming up and getting an extra discount when doing this, Paula took one look at her already huge wish list (and that's the one without even seeing the mini! lol) and decided then and there she'd join our circle of stampin' friends!

I know I'm so excited to have her join us and can't wait to introduce Paula to all my Inspiration Angel and Paper Angel Friends. I've got this little feeling Paula can't wait either!

Special reminder that being a part of the Inspiration Angels - Paper Angels Group is SOOOOOO fabulous! Having friends who share their ideas with you, and you can enjoy the fun company of, on many occasions, crafting etc is simply the best!

Even better...
if you are an Inspiration Angel
you can come along to
any of my own classes for half price!

Anyone want to join us???? Give me a hoy and I'll fill you in with all you need to know about joining Stampin' Up! and all the fun of being an Inspiration Angel!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment