Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My friends love Circle Circus as much as me!

I received a lovely email from my special friend and Paper Angel Ursula this morning sharing that she is in love with
Circle Circus as much as me!

Here are two fabulous cards of Ursula's made with Circle Circus.

This one she explains she had spotted at Bec's house (Bec is who had made the Christmas one on my previous posting). Ursula loved what she saw so much she re-made it herself and didn't change a thing. How's that for inspiration!



It has been created with White StazOn ink,
new in our Spring Mini Catalogue.

Ursula also shows here a fabulous male card using Circle Circus.


It really is an ALL ROUND stamp set!!!!!!

Remember during this month Circle Circus is on show as my
You can bring the circus to your place to play with for only $45.
A saving of over 15%.

8 days left until the 'Big Top' is taken down!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment