Thursday, September 3, 2009

Circle Circus September!

STOP the suspense...
the stamp set of the month for September 2009 is...
drum roll please...
Circle Circus!

September is the month our little girl Elana came into our lives...
and this year (tomorrow actually) she will be a big 4!

So.... I asked her to choose the stamp set of the month for September,
and she chose her favourite set 'Circle Circus!'

Pretty good choice I say as there is so much you can do with this set. I think Elana's love of it is that she can use mummy's punches as well as do some stamping, and that's a big deal to her as touching mummy's punches is usually a big "no no!" lol

So I have put up the Big Top this month and set myself up for a show and a half...


Starting with a baby card for my friend's little girl.


This card is so much more adorable in the flesh than in this photo, and the little face is a real button!

Using the color coach as a guide for a 'dynamic duo' I have combined Rose Red with Regal Rose for a card fit for the cutest baby girl card this show has to offer! I have created a patterned paper look using 3 of the stamps from Circle Circus in the two colours, overlapping them and stamping some twice to get darker and lighter shades. I was really happy with the finished effect. The Rose Red ribbon was wrapped around the card by punching a small opening in the top of the card (over the fold) with the Word Window punch. My button feature has been popped on with dimensionals... and I actually did a big "rare" move for me and hand wrote the words!

Circle Circus can be found on page 104 of Stampin' Up!'s
09/10 Idea Book and Catalogue. (RRP $52.95)

As the show rolls on this month with lots of
fabulous ideas for Circle Circus,
I am offering you the opportunity to purchase this set from me
at my very Special "Show" price of $45!
That's a super saving of over 15%

So roll up, roll up...
Circle Circus September has just begun!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment