Thursday, September 10, 2009

Having a Blast with Circle Circus!

In keeping with my stamp set of the month Circle Circus, I decided to make a card that's a little "out of this world" for my friend's boy Angus's 4th Birthday.

I had so much fun creating this card,
and this is what I came up with...

Circle Circus made the perfect background for my rocket ship from the Pun Fun set. I have used water colour paper to stamp the rocket on and coloured it with an aqua painter and the ink from the lids of my stampin' pads. The colours used are Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, and Bashful Blue. I stamped my rocket in Basic Black as it is waterproof and doesn't bleed when water colouring. I added a silver eyelet to the rocket window and ran the Kiwi Kiss backing through my crimper to give lots of dimension.
Then the fun really began... with 3 of the stamps from
Circle Circus I created the groovy background. The ring stamp was clear embossed and after I did this I punched away the centers of each ring. To give myself somewhere to write on the inside of the card I added a strip of bashful blue, and wrapped it all up with hemp twine for a finishing touch.

What a super cool card it turned out to be!
This card is so out there... it's ready to blast off!


Like what you see? You can have a blast with Circle Circus too. Circle Circus retails at $52.95 and can be found on page 104 of Stampin' Up!'s 09/10 Idea Book and Catalogue.

During the month of September 2009 I am offering you the opportunity to purchase Circle Circus from me for my very special price of $45.

That's a blast of a saving of over 15%

Keep posted for more fabulous ideas of how to make the most of Circle Circus as September rolls on, and grab your set today at this 'out of this world price!'

No comments:

Post a Comment