Friday, September 4, 2009

Birthday Celebrations for a special 4 year old!

Today Elana turned 4!

So celebrations for the 'Star of the Show' called for a very special birthday card, featuring of course, Elana's favourite stamp set
(and this months stamp set of the month)...
Circle Circus!

As she whispered in my ear before falling off to sleep
for the last time as a 3 year old...
"mummy are you going to make me a pretty card for my birthday?"
I was already creating the perfect little card in my mind
for my little girl.

And here it is... dah, dah-dah, dah!



Pretty in Pink and Circle Circus, WOW, what a wonderful combo they turned out to be!

"Look it has a little Elana" came the words of our
very excited birthday girl,
as she spotted the little girl inside....


I can safely say this card was a hit!

Creating this card I have used Circle Circus, All in the Family, Best Yet (Level 1 Hostess set), and Birthday Wish (mini catalogue). Pretty in Pink and Whisper White. The little "Elana" and verse on the front have been stamped in Basic Grey. I have also used the 1 3/8" circle punch and Scallop Circle Punch, and finished the card off
with a Pretty in Pink taffeta bow!

Circle Circus can be found on page 104 of Stampin' Up!'s
09/10 Idea Book and Catalogue. (RRP $52.95)

During this month though,
I am offering you the opportunity
to purchase this set from me
at my very Special price of $45!
That's a super saving of over 15%

Keep posted for more Circle Circus through out September.

No comments:

Post a Comment