Saturday, September 19, 2009

Little Forest Friends

I knew as soon as I set my eyes on Forest Friends in the Spring Mini
I just had to have this cute little set!
Here is a card we made with 2 of the cute little characters and the tree
at my workshops today here on the Island...


This neat little card flips open at the front from just under where the flap with the bow is. I have combined Chocolate Chip with Old Olive and Almost Amethyst to create a 'forest' mixed with 'cute' feeling. The tree was coloured with Stampin' Write markers to give it two tones, and the little characters have been popped out with dimensionals to bring the card to life!


Forest Friends is on page 12 of the Spring Mini Catalogue RRP $24.95

This card would be a delight to give to anyone of any age or gender... isn't it just soooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment