Monday, September 14, 2009

Brighten up your day with Circle Circus!

Roll up, Roll up... the Circle Circus show is still on!

After making the cute little handbag punch card
I must say handbags have become a little faze for me.
Here I have made some with Circle Circus!


Circle Circus not only makes great backgrounds by mixing and overlapping any of the 10 stamps in the set, but it also fits perfectly with Stampin' Up!'s circle scallop and varying sized circle punches. Here I have put both to use with a bright background and complimenting, eye catching, circle scallop embellishments. The colours for this card were inspired by wanting to use some of the lovely new So Saffron Grosgrain Ribbon only available this month with a purchase of $100+, so I got out the old faithful Colour Coach Wheel and dah dah dah DAH... it told me to mix it with Cameo Coral and Ballet Blue! What a great mix these 3 colours make...


Enjoying Circle Circus so far?

Circle Circus can be found on page 104 of Stampin' Up!'s
09/10 Idea Book and Catalogue. (RRP $52.95)

As the show rolls on this month with lots of
fabulous ideas for Circle Circus,
I am offering you the opportunity to purchase this set from me
at my very Special "Show" price of $45!
That's a super saving of over 15%
Available only for the month of September 2009

Stay seated for more Circle Circus coming to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment