Saturday, June 26, 2010

On your Birthday!

Yes, I am still here, and I do get to my craft room, just a little less often now I am working full time. I will try to get more of my projects on here, I promise... it has been very busy at work being the end of financial year. Thank you to all who are bearing with me and hanging on following my blog xo

Here are 2 cards I have made recently for 2 of my Stampin' Friends
featuring the newest Stamp Set to my Collection
'On Your Birthday!' (page 113 $58.95)...



Stamps: Baroque (Background Stamp), On Your Birthday
Ink: Baja Breeze
Card: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: 1" Choc Chip Ribbon
Tools: Paper Trimmer, Sponge Dauber, Adhesives including Dimensionals



Stamps: On Your Birthday
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Card: Close to Cocoa (retiring), Candy Lane DS Paper
Accessories: Pink Pirouette Stripe Ribbon, Crystal Brad
Tools: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Eyelet Border Punch, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Sponge Dauber, Adhesives, Skewer to curl petals on flower.

We had our Paper Angels Meeting today and our challenge this month was to make a card using retired colours. I made this card again as my entry... and was lucky enough to win 2nd Prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment