Saturday, June 19, 2010

Convention 2010 Awards & Recognition Banquet Night!

Like Hollywood Celebrities we entered the room on the Red Carpet with the Paparazzi snapping away and our fans awaiting our arrival and cheering us on! We were set from the start for a fabulous night!


The fans cheering us on being none other than the staff of Stampin' Up! of course! lol


The room was stunning, I loved the gorgeous candle centre pieces.


Glowing, Liz and Fiona who I shared a table with.



I also had the pleasure of sitting with Jeanette for the night.
We were well behaved of course... chuckle!


We had so many laughs, it was so much fun!


Ursula & Liz xo
Have a look at Ursula's amazing necklace, she is so talented, she made it herself.



Having a ball... Fiona & Trish!

After a very yummy ( and very classy) dinner, the awards and recognition began.


The stage was calling me... hee hee hee


This year each award recipient got to walk the stage and give a little bow or share their excitement with a little dance etc. Last year I didn't quite make it to the stage, so as you can imagine I got a bit excited the first time I got called up... here I am after receiving my award for sales over $20,000. Woo Hoo!


As well as receiving a pin & award recognition, we also received free stamps, this years stamps are not yet released ones... yep, we really got spoilt! lol. They were packed so nicely in gift bags. Here's Liz with one of her prize bags.


I was a very lucky girl this year receiving 2 awards. My second award being for recruiting. I have had 6 beautiful girls join my Inspiration Angels Group over the past year, and was recognised for this with a Recruiting Pin and yep, another stamp set. I didn't show off as much this time, but still had a grin from ear to ear as I took my second ever walk across the Stampin' Up! Stage.


Special Congratulations go to Paper Angels Bec & Liz for both achieving Top 25 Demonstrator Awards. Bec was awarded number 19 Top Demonstrator, and Liz came in at number 6! WOW!!!



Stampin' Up! gave us a fantastic presentation as they announced
Incentive Trip 2011 will be in FIJI!!!


The room was alive with excitement. A few people were invited to the stage, and really got into the spirit dancing Fiji Style!





Shelli's husband Sterling was one of the lucky ones invited on stage, and as you can see he loved every moment feeling the Fiji vibe and getting down with the groove!



Awards were then presented to those who have achieved Incentive Trip 2010 - Hamilton Island. Both Liz & Bec achieved Incentive this year, they both have worked so hard and deserve this amazing 5 star trip away! Well done Bec & Liz xo





All fun things come to an end, but not so quickly for the Paper Angels. We always some how make the fun last as long as possible. After the awards were over, we saw an opening to take to the stage and snap up a group photo or two!



You have may noticed a spunky looking fella amongst our fun Paper Angels Stage photos. That's Aaron Scott. Stampin' Up!s Regional Business Development Manager for Australia.



Looks like the Stampin' Up! staff thought they would have the same fun as the Paper Angels did on stage and snap up a group photo too!


Take Two, a little bit more sensible this time as we take the opportunity to have a Paper Angels Group Photo with SU CEO Shelli Gardner & SU Director Bonnie Thurber.



I was not leaving without a photo with Shelli of course! xo



Like I said, we never want such a fun night to end, so we stayed back until we were just about kicked out and chatted with Shelli & SU Vice President Pam Morgan. I just love that everyone always has the time for a chat.

Then that was that. Big hugs as we said bye til next time, and back to our rooms. No sleep for me though, all I could dream of was Stampin'! lol lol lol

Can't wait til next year.
Convention 2011 will be 3 days (we get an extra day, yey)
in Melbourne!

Who wants to join us in 2011?

1 comment:

  1. Great Photos Leonie :)
    My hubby was one of the men dragged onto the stage by the Fijian ladies, if you have any more photos that you would be willing to share I'd be extremely grateful :) - Hubby is the one on the far right hand side in a white shirt and suitpants. thanks so much !!

    ReplyDelete