Friday, June 4, 2010

Convention Swaps that caught my eye!

Hundreds of demonstrators swapping hundreds of cards... the inspiration overwhelming... What a wonderful feeling! You can never get enough when it comes to seeing ideas and what other people create.

I'm busting at the seems to share with you some of the swaps that caught my eye.
Now, as I didn't personally swap, I don't have these at home to be able to refer to who created them, but I give credit to each and every creatively inspiring demonstrator who made these swaps I have photographed to share with you.

Enjoy...































This is not all, I will post more in the next few days.

I thought this might be enough though for now...

So the question is... Which one are you going to make first?????

No comments:

Post a Comment