Friday, January 22, 2010

Stamp-a-stacks a sell out!

Last weekend I held the second ever of my stamp-a-stack classes... and to my delight, they were fully booked in just 3 hours of announcing them being on! A big THANKS to everyone for such great support. We really do have fun with these classes...
here's what we made this time round.


Set 1 featured Circle Circus teamed up with your favourite greeting from Life Definitions or Sincere Salutations, this set covered both males and females being in Sahara Sand,
Chocolate Chip, & Brocade Blue.



Set 2 of course was based around my Stamp Set of the Month
Pocket Silhouettes.
Sale price during January 2010 purchased only
through me is $28!
saving over 15%
This set looked stunning combining Kraft with
4 of the In-colour range.
(Inspiration for this set came from Marelle Taylor).

Keep an eye out for my next Stamp-a-Stacks coming in March.
Love to have you join us!

(Note: There won't be a S-A-S during February as I will be travelling to Sydney for the last of the preparations for my Sister's Wedding... not to mention a fun hens night out! hee hee hee)

No comments:

Post a Comment