Monday, January 4, 2010

Stamp-a-stack in January!

January Stamp-a-Stack Class!
Come along and make 8 cards with matching envelopes!

There will be 2 different distinct card designs. Each design will be shown in 4 variations, so they will look different, but be created with the same card stock, just varying the colours or embellishments. By doing this you will have the opportunity to play with more tools etc and pick up different tricks, and it makes it a little more interesting to take home, than 4 identical cards. I will show you all 4 variations of each of the 2 designs, then it's up to you if you would like to chooses 1 or 2 of your favourites to mass produce or try out all 4.

Cost is $15 if you bring your own SNAIL adhesive,
or $20 if you prefer to use my SNAIL.
This includes an embellishment pack (ribbon, brads, etc)
and 8 envelopes.

All card stock and any DS paper will be pre-cut for you
to make creating quicker.

Macleay Stamp-a-Stack:
Friday 15th January
6pm for a 6:30 start finishing at around 9:30pm
at my place!

Rochedale Stamp-a-Stack:
Sunday 17th January
9:30 for a 10am start finishing at around 12:30pm
at 40 Exilis St, Rochedale South

I have LIMITED SPACES at each class.
RSVP must be by Friday 8th Jan
Email me to secure your seat.
Once the class is full I will post a notice on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment