Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Shipping & Handling Charges

Stampin' Up! have an open fee for their shipping and handling of 5%. This means that instead of hiding it in the price of the goods you pay for, it is added on at the end of your order.

I have in the past absorbed this 5% cost myself giving free post to orders I have received.

As you may appreciate, this has been quite generous as I have paid the 5% fee to Stampin' Up! for all orders and in addition absorbed the cost of packing and delivering orders to my customers door.

From the 1st February 2010 I will be charging the 5% S&H fee that Stampin' Up! require for all orders. I will though CAP THIS FEE at $5 for orders over $100.
ie: if you place an order under $100 you will be charged a 5% S&H fee, orders $100 and above will incur a flat rate of $5 S&H.

Thanks again to all my wonderful customers for your great support over the past year. Looking forward to many stampin' times together in 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment