Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sale-A-Bration Level 1 Hostess Club!

Wow! I can feel the Sale-A-Bration Buzz in the air!
Only 10 sleeps!



With almost a full diary of workshops, I am so looking forward to sharing Sale-A-Bration with everyone! When I say everyone... I absolutely mean it! If you haven't booked a workshop, or can't make it to one during Sale-A-Bration, for what ever reason... you don't have to miss out, you too can join the Sale-A-Bration Buzz!


You will be able to view the Sale-A-Bration Brochure
online from the 25th January,
or I can post one out to you if you like.

There are 4 adorable stamp sets in there
only available this once,
exclusive to S-A-B 2010!

For every $100 order you can choose one of these sets FREE!
There's no limit to how many sets you can earn.
My guess is you'll want them all! lol


Maybe you would like to be part of my Hostess Club...

Receive 3 FREE Sale-A-Bration sets
PLUS Level 1 Hostess Benefits
and spread the cost over 3 months!

All you have to do to be part of my S-A-B Hostess Club is spend $100 per month in January, February, & March. You will earn 3 Sale-A-Bration Sets, $30 in FREE Products,
and a Level 1 Hostess Set over 3 months.


Person 1:
January = SAB Set + Level 1 Hostess Set
February = SAB Set
March = SAB set + $30 in FREE Products


Person 2:
January = SAB Set
February = SAB Set + $30 in FREE Products
March = SAB Set + Level 1 Hostess Set


Person 3:
January = SAB Set + $30 in FREE Products
February = SAB Set + Level 1 Hostess Set
March = SAB Set


Orders must be placed and paid for by the 2nd last day of each month. Three people are required for the club to go ahead. I will draw the names out of a hat for Person 1, 2 and 3.

You can join the Club even if you don't live Locally to me.
As of the 1st Feb Postage of 5% will apply to all orders,
capping this at $5 for orders over $100.

Email me to join the Club. Sign-ups close 28th January,
with the 1st orders being placed by 30th Jan!

Joining my Hostess Club is a great way to
take advantage of Sale-a-Bration,
and get some extra bonuses too!

No comments:

Post a Comment