Thursday, January 14, 2010

Simply Silhouettes!

Amongst making cards with the kids today...
paper, scissors, stamps, ink, & glue covering the craft room,
I managed to squeeze a card in of my own!

Featuring January's Stamp Set of the Month - Pocket Silhouettes.


Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: Lovely Lilac, Green Galore
Card: Lovely Lilac, Green Galore, Whisper White
Accessories: Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon
Tools: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Punch, 1 3/8" Punch, Adhesives including Dimensionals.

Pocket Silhouettes can be found on
page 72 of the 09/10 Idea Book & Catalogue RRP $33.95

During January I plan to share with you many more ways
of creating with Pocket Silhouettes.
If you like what you see and would like to
add Pocket Silhouettes to your stamp collection,
This month I am offering this set to you at
my Special Price of only $28
That's a saving of over 15%
Order your set today!
Offer only available during January 2010 and must be purchased through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment