Monday, July 6, 2009

Sticky Note Holders

This novel idea came about from a swap at
Convention in Canberra earlier this year.
(Thank you to who made them, but sorry I don't know who you are)


I have been making them and sharing them with my hostesses, and at workshops ever since... and by popular request I have the instructions here for you so you can make them too...
You won't believe how easy it is...


From an A4 page of card you can make 3 holders. Cut your card in the landscape position at 9cm so that you have a piece of card 9cm x 21cm. Now score your card in the landscape position at 9 cm, 10cm, and 11cm. Between the 3 score lines you need to snip or cut 2 cuts. For the holders I have made with a ribbon band I have made these two cuts at 3cm and 6cm. For the ones without ribbon such as the owl one, I have made these 2 snips at 2cm and 4cm. Take note of your card though, you will have a larger side and smaller side from where your score lines are... the larger side is the base. After creating your two cuts attach sticky strip to the inside of the 10cm and 11cm score lines, being careful not to put any sticky strip
between the two cuts.
Now stick this to the base and there you have it!
Decorate as you please... here are a few of the ones I have made lately...




What a fabulous gift idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment