Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Snow Swirled ~ Bag-a-lope!

Check out this nifty bag made from a plain old envelope!


Whilst away on our Stampin' & Scrappin' in the Mountains Retreat over the weekend... I thought I would give this little project a go... discovering how to make this bag out of an envelope!

Making the most of my favourite stamp set this month, Snow Swirled, I decorated the envelope by stamping it all over before following the steps I have attached for you right here...

NOTE: If you are having trouble reading these instructions... please email me and I can email them to you clearer.


Topping the bag off I used some DS Paper from a new design 'Ski Slope' available in our new Spring Mini Catalogue available on the 1st August.


Remember If you like what you see...
I have 'Snow Swirled' featured in the month of July 2009
as my stamp set of the month where you can purchase it from me for the
special price of $39!
That's a saving of over 15%... we all love to save for Christmas!


Keep posted for more Snow Swirled!
Order your set today at my special price!

No comments:

Post a Comment