Monday, July 6, 2009

July is the month to 'Snow Swirled' (Stamp set of the month!)

July means that Christmas is only 5 months away!
4 months until we start posting out all the lovely handmade Christmas cards
we have made for our friends and family!

I've started getting organised with my favourite Christmas Stamp Set this year...
Snow Swirled!

Introducing to you the stamp set of the month for July 2009... Snow Swirled!



Over the month of July I will share with you lots of inspirational ideas of how you can
make the most of the Snow Swirled stamp set found on
page 30 in the 09/10 Idea Book & Catalogue (RRP $45.95).

If you like what you see...
Start getting ready for Christmas just like me
by purchasing 'Snow Swirled' in the month of July 2009 from me
for the special price of $39!

That's a saving of over 15%... we all love to save for Christmas!

Here is the first card I made with Snow Swirled...


Colours used are Riding Hood Red and Chocolate Chip. I love Chocolate & Christmas... so swaying away from the traditional Christmas colours I thought I'd add a splash of Chocolate. This is a great card you could mass produce for a stack of Christmas cards ready to post.

Something a little softer...


Reaching into my Soft Subtles collection I pulled out Certainly Celery & Bashful Blue for this one. Teaming them up with Kraft... I was pretty happy with the result. The tree was stamped in Bashful Blue and I used my Certainly Celery Marker to colour near the big swirls after stamping.


Keep posted for more Snow Swirled!
Order your set today at my special price!

No comments:

Post a Comment