Monday, July 13, 2009

Snow Swirled ~ photo/place card holder

Here's a quick project for you...

This neat little idea came from a swap at Convention also. It is a 50mm clip decorated to make a handy photo holder, name place holder, card holder, or even useful for display signs.

I have made mine as a photo holder for Christmas time... inspired by wanting to make something with my stamp set of the month
'Snow Swirled'


To decorate your 50mm clip all you need is a piece of Designer Series Paper 5cm x 7.5cm. Glue this to your clip. I use Power Pritt as it works best for me when gluing paper to metal. The DSP I have used for this one is from Holiday Treasures. Next, decorate the front with an embellishment... for mine I stamped the snowflake from
Snow Swirled and adhered it with a double layer of Dimensionals so it sat out nicely.
Finish your clip off with some ribbon and there you have it!

Remember If you like what you see...
I have 'Snow Swirled' featured in the month of July 2009
as my stamp set of the month where you can purchase it from me for the
special price of $39!
That's a saving of over 15%... we all love to save for Christmas!

Keep posted for more Snow Swirled!
Order your set today at my special price!

No comments:

Post a Comment