Thursday, May 27, 2010

IMAGINE a life filled with Inspiration...

WOW... double WOW!

I have just got back from an amazing weekend away in Sydney with my Paper Angel friends at Stampin' Up!'s 2010 Convention. I'm not quite sure if my feet have yet touched the ground, I'm still on a high of Inspiration. We had so much fun, I have seen so many new creative ideas and shared many a laugh while amongst over 400 fellow Stampin' Lovers oops demonstrators! giggle

Should I also mention the 5 free stamp sets I now have to add to my stamp collection that have not yet been released... hee hee hee!

I have squillions of photos to share, so keep tuned over the coming weeks, but there is BIG NEWS to share with you all first that is Super Exciting.

Stampin' Up! announced at Convention that from now until July 31st
you can save 20% on the Starter Kit!
That means you can get over $560 worth of products for only $259...a saving of $65!
What a bargain!
That's the cheapest price for the full Starter Kit that we have ever had here in Australia.

If you have ever IMAGINED being part of the fun of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, now is the time to make that dream real!



Stop now and IMAGINE how much fun you'd have as a demonstrator, sharing your passion for stamping and scrap booking with friends and family.

IMAGINE the satisfaction of introducing someone new to the wonderful joy of Stampin'.
IMAGINE having many new friends you would have
who share the same love of Paper Craft as you!
IMAGINE being able buy all your favourite Stampin' Up! products
at demonstrator price.
IMAGINE earning a little (or a lot) of extra cash.
Best of all IMAGINE coming away with the Paper Angels to Convention next year
and having as much fun as I have just had!

When you join Stampin' Up! you become part of my team The Inspiration Angels and The Paper Angels Group. That gets me excited, how about you? IMAGINE coming along to our monthly Paper Angel Meetings where the Inspiration never ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment