Sunday, May 9, 2010

Beautiful Blog Award

During the week I got a wonderful surprise when I opened an email telling me I had been given a Beautiful Blog Award.
A warm thank you to Angie Brown for her selecting my blog to award. Angie herself has an adorable blog full of Great Inspiration and Beautiful Paper Craft work. Check it out here.

Here is my award...


There are so many lovely blogs out there, the challenge now is to narrow it down to only ten that I can pass this special award on to...

I'd like to share this award with 10 ladies who's blogs I follow regularly. I get lots of my Inspiration from their Beautiful Blogs, so I find it fitting that they be awarded with a Beautiful Blog Award from me. I encourage you to check out Angie's blog and each of these below, they really are very talented ladies.

1. Andrea Karadimos - Stamp My Day
2. Marelle Taylor - thINKspot
3. Adele Khoo - Stampin Bliss
4. Linda Craven - Craven time to Stamp
6. Claire Daly - Art with Heart
7. Liz Collett - Craft Classroom
8. Ursula James - Stampin with U
9. Teneale Williams - Teneale Williams
10. Kim Gavarra - Stamp with Kim

I'm sure some of these ladies have had this award already, but they deserve it many many times for their beautiful blogs.
I'm also supposed to share with you 10 things about me, here goes...

1. I love Paper Craft! *surprise hey!*
2. My other favourite hobby is photography
3. I have 2 kids that fill my days with love and laughter
4. My other job is selling cars
5. I spend 24-7 with my man, we work together! *hmmm, yes I am brave*
6. I love Chocolate
7. My life would be lost without my friends
8. I'd love to be a fashion queen, but i'm far from it!
9. I was a perfectionist, but i'm getting better! ;-)
10. Oh yeah, I live on an Island. Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment