Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm still here!

Just a quick note to let you know I am still here and hoping things will be settled in the next week or so, so I can be back on track posting lots of projects to share and keep the Inspiration flowing!
I have had a few workshops on over the past couple of weeks, even heading off to one tomorrow night (Hi Helen, Sarah, and Kelly), I'm finding the balance is slowly falling into place between working full time, being a mum, and having my time for Stampin' and workshops etc. (Lets not mention the extra shopping I've "had" to fit in for new work clothes etc, with no complaints from me of course. lol)
Stay tuned... I might even find time over the long weekends we have coming up for a big pile of posts to share!
Happy Stampin' xo

No comments:

Post a Comment