Monday, April 26, 2010

Rich with Razzleberry!

My favourite new colour to play with is one of our NEW 'In Colours' in the Autumn Winter Mini Rich Razzleberry, and it's here to stay!

Here's a few projects I've made since Rich Razzleberry came to join me at my house...

Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Sincere Salutations
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Orchard Opulence
Card: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Kraft, Whisper White
Accessories: Whipser White Taffeta Ribbon, Crystal Brad (Purple) from the Ice collection
Tools: Paper Snips, Piercer (for brad), Adhesives including Dimensionals

Below is a cute little bag that I had previously shown here in Good Morning Sunshine DS, this time I've made it with the new DS Papers Cottage Wall and my New Favourite Colour
'Rich Razzleberry'.





Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Old Olive
Card: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Old Olive, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DS
Accessories: Build-a-Brad, 5/8" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Jumbo Brads,
Silver Brad, Small Clear Bag
Tools: Paper Trimmer with Scoring Blade, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Crop-a-Dile, Paper Snips, 1/2" Circle Punch, Piercer (for brad), Adhesives including Dimensionals.

I've case this next idea from another demonstrator (I'm sorry I can't remember who it was) who made these and will be having them as her swaps at our Convention coming up in May.
They are cute little bags made from the 'Top Note' Big Shot Die. I'm planning on using it to put little pages in and make a mini album (brag book) for Grandma for Mother's Day.


Card: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Cottage Wall DS
Accessories: Silver Brads
Tools: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Trio Flower Punch, Two-Step Bird Punch, Piercer (for brads), Paper Snips, Adhesives including Dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment