Monday, November 23, 2009

Time Flies!

No more holding off... now is your last chance to stock up on any goodies you have fallen in love with in the Spring Mini... I am placing my last order this Friday night! (the 27th)

Memo Box made using Walk in the Park DS Papers


Don't forget to make the most of my fabulous offers this month also as they end Friday too!



During November 2009 you can receive
15% off the stamp set of your choice!!!!!
Limit one set per customer at this bargain price.
This is a one off special never to be repeated. DON'T MISS OUT!


Spring Mini Stock Up & WIN

For every item ordered from the
Spring Mini between the 16th & 27th November, through me,
you will receive a ticket in a fabulous bonus prize draw.
One Lucky Winner will receive a pack of Walk in the Park DS Papers, 1 sheet of Summer Love Rub-Ons, and two cute little Spring Mini Matchboxes hand made by me.



Card featuring Great Friend Stamp Set & Scallop Oval Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment