Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Special Thanks for me!

It's always nice to receive a card of thanks.

I am lucky to have met so many lovely ladies who are all so talented at making beautiful cards. I get a warm fuzzy feeling when I go to the letter box and there is a card there for me. It is as exciting receiving cards as it is making and giving them.

Here are 2 cute Thank You Cards I have received recently from 2 ladies who I am proud to say I introduced Stampin' to when I first met each of them at workshops.
(Looking at their cards you can see they have had a great teacher! lol lol lol)

Jennifer made me this pretty card to say Thanks after a workshop at her place...




Suzanne couldn't wait to make a card with her new Stamp Set 'Picture This' after she won it in one of my prize draws last month...




Both cards are adorable, I was busting to share them with you on my blog.

Thanks Jennifer & Suzanne
it's so lovely of you to make these cards for me xo

No comments:

Post a Comment