Monday, August 2, 2010

Inspiration Angels Welcome Debbie!

I would like to welcome
our newest 'Inspiration Angel' with a big HELLO...
Welcome Debbie.

Debbie & I met about 9 years ago at a monthly gathering of stampers & scrappers we had in our friend, Debbie J's garage. Ahhh the old days! I love thinking back *smile*. These were the days when it all began for me. I was only new to Stamping, and so lucky to have met the girls who had started the monthly Club at Debbie J's. (All who are very close friends of mine still today). Debbie was a talented stamper even back then, I remember being inspired to be able to stamp just like her one day and make beautiful cards like hers. Debbie and I often sat together on camps, she's a bubble of creativity, and never runs out of ideas!

It goes to say, 9 years later Debbie hasn't changed a bit!
She's still making beautiful inspiring cards.


These are some of the gorgeous cards I have received
over the past months from Debbie.


The Paper Angels Group & Inspiration Angels
are very excited to have Debbie join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment