Friday, July 9, 2010

"My Street" a story of the wonderful friends you meet through the love of Paper Craft!

I love many things about Stampin' Up!

One of those things that really stand out in my mind though is the wonderful new friends I have made through sharing Stampin' Up! at workshops. I have met guests who have a shared love of Paper Craft as well as those who have never picked up a Rubber Stamp.

Many of the guests I have met have become regular customers and hostesses and over time we have together shared tips, ideas, and stories of our common love of Paper Craft.

Those that have been introduced to Stampin' for the first time have often caught the 'Bug!'. For most, I've watched their joy as they created their first ever Paper Project.

I love that I have sooooo many friends in my Paper Craft Circle of Friends, and I love knowing that it is through Stampin' Up! that have met these friends.

I also love all the gorgeous cards that I get to see that these ladies have made. Often I will get an email with a photo attached saying "look what I made today!". On many occasions I'll get a "come check this out" when I drop in with a delivery, and hostesses that share with me their craft rooms. I love it all!

Here is a card that I was shown last Sunday when I dropped by to deliver Barbara's order. I grabbed out my phone and took this pic, isn't it just adorable!




Barbara was a first timer when I met her at Margaret's (a special friend going way back 10 years of Paper Crafting Together) workshop in October 2009. She took in all I had to share that day, and from the minute she inked up her first stamp was "hooked!". Barbara has since been a regular participant in all my classes, Paper Angels events, a hostess, and a regular guest at every workshop in her circle of friends. Barbara took no time introducing Stampin' Up! to her daughter, Jennifer, and now share together a hobby they both enjoy and spend time together creating on many occasions. It goes to say that Barbara and Jennifer have built a collection of Stampin' Up! Stamps/ink/cards etc that could put mine to shame! giggle.

Margaret & Barbara both live in a street known as
"My Street" when it comes to Stampin' Up!
My car goes into auto pilot when I head in that direction for deliveries and workshops.
This street is the perfect example of why Stampin' is so much fun and a great way to meet and make wonderful friends.

Margaret No.22 held a workshop, from there I met Lesley No.4 who hosted the next. Margaret No.22 quickly put her hand up for another workshop, at which I met Barbara No.29 and Mandy No.6. Both Mandy No.6 and Barbara No. 29 became hostesses and at Barbara's I met Karen No.26 and Ros No.31. Karen & Ros have both gone on to be Catalogue Workshop Hostesses. Yes that's right 6 hostesses in 1 street! The girls in the street often get together once a week or fortnight at each other's house and hold Scrappin/Stampin' Days where they share their punches, stamps and ideas! I know what you are all thinking, "I want to move to that street!"

It doesn't stop there, but I'll save it for another time!

Stay tuned as I share other wonderful stories of the friends I've made through the wonderful time I have of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

If you would like to know more about the opportunity of becoming a demonstrator too,
drop me a line or give me a call.
Remember until the 31st July you can save 20% off when you join.
Click here to find out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment